Induced Over Voltage Test Set (DVDF) is used for testing the strength of insulation between turns and between other points of the transformers etc. as stipulated by BIS or other standard specification. For this test Double Voltage is applied across L.T. terminals for one minute, and to limit the magnetizing current over frequency is utilized.
It is a mechanically coupled unit having motor and Generator with power and control panel to regulate the output voltage.
A suitable control panel is utilized for motor starting, generator output control, measurement of all three phases, voltage and current for input and output with protection circuit.
- No foundation required hence easily movable with in premises.
- No Installation required hence can be commissioned immediately upon delivery.
- Fine Voltage control.
- Short Circuit Protected.
- Calibrated Voltage and Ampere Meter.
- Easy to operate complete with operator safety features.
- Interconnecting Control Cables having details below :
- Control Panel – Variac
- Control Panel – Power Panel
- Control Panel – Motor
- Control Panel – Generator
| Double Voltage Double Frequency test Set
||Up to 10MVA
||400V 3-phase / 11kV 3-phase beyod 1MVA
||1000V up to 1mVA
11kV up to 10MVA
50 to 200HZ
Slip Ring type
||Induction Generator - NA
Brushless Generator - less than 2pC
||On Vibration pads
PLC Based System
||DOL up to 10HP
Start Delta Starter up to 75HP
Soft Starter up to 500HP
AC drive beyond 500HP
||Motor - Generator Coupling
||Up to 10KVA - Spring Loading Self aligining
After 10kVA - 100kVA - Tyre coupling
Above 100KVA - Solid flange coupling